Team Diamond Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Apply to Diamond Dogs

2 posters

Go down

How to Apply to Diamond Dogs Empty How to Apply to Diamond Dogs

Post by Smugleaf Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:22 pm

In order to be a member of Diamond Dogs, all you need to do is create a thread/topic within this forum and tell me your UnovaRPG username within the post. That's all.

For step by step instructions, follow this:

1) Create an account on this site
2) Within this forum, Diamond Dogs Applications, create a topic/thread (they're basically the exact same thing) by clicking on the "NEWTOPIC*" button.
3) Title the thread "Application" without the quotes
4) Clearly state what your UnovaRPG username is
5) Wait for a PM to be sent to you on this site
6) Read the PM, which can be accessed by clicking on "Notifications" on the top right corner of the website
7) Enter the password given in the PM to become a member of Diamond Dogs in UnovaRPG

Please do not share the password. I cannot actually stop you, but it would be great if you didn't share it so I could easily keep track of everyone in the team. Anyone who joins the team in UnovaRPG because they were just given the password wouldn't be considered an official member anyway if they never posted here.

The reason why I need to know your username is simply so I know who's actually a member of Diamond Dogs. Currently, I'm telling people to PM me to have a link to this website, which would mean that I should already know their usernames, but obviously, my methods can change easily. It also helps create an extra step to weed out the people who probably won't actually do anything with the team, since creating a forum account should not be a deterrence.

I will attempt to visit this site daily in order to PM people the password, but I'm a college student, so I'll be busy with my life and can't guarantee anything.

I'll leave this thread open in case anyone has any comments, questions, concerns, or suggestions.

Last edited by Smugleaf on Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Smugleaf
Smugleaf
Admin

https://teamdiamonddogs.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

How to Apply to Diamond Dogs Empty Re: How to Apply to Diamond Dogs

Post by Smugleaf Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:33 pm

Since the posts here have already been addressed, every post after the opening post and before this one will be deleted.
Smugleaf
Smugleaf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pc_user Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:41 am

How do you send a message on his site or do you send a message on unovarpg?

Pc_user

Back to top Go down

Post by Smugleaf Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:09 pm

Pc_user wrote:How do you send a message on his site or do you send a message on unovarpg?

There's multiple ways to send PMs here. One way to do it is to click on "Memberlist" on the top of this website. And then you'll see a list of members and there should be an option to send a PM.
Smugleaf
Smugleaf
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum