Team Diamond Dogs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnovaRPG FAQs Suggestions

Go down

UnovaRPG FAQs Suggestions Empty UnovaRPG FAQs Suggestions

Post by Smugleaf Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:44 pm

So, as some of you may or may not be aware of, I have already created a FAQs for the game in the Poke&Play forums. However, it is rather out of date, and reading it is personally embarrassing for me, since it was written when I was probably around my early teens. In addition, the fact that I am no longer a mod on the Poke&Play forums prevents me from updating the FAQs because I cannot edit posts within a locked thread. I suppose I could ask to have the thread unlocked, but I plan on hopefully redoing the FAQ completely, and perhaps make it appear more professional. Reading the FAQs now is painful for me.

Since I will be attempting to create one from scratch, I'd like to hear suggestions from members of Diamond Dogs on what I should include. As for when it will be done, that simply depends on how much time I'm willing to devote on it. So, feel free to post anything that you believe should be included in the FAQs within this thread and I'll consider it.
Smugleaf
Smugleaf
Admin

https://teamdiamonddogs.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum